EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 12, 2018, the MPI Minnesota Chapter job board has been transitioned to https://careers.mpiweb.org.
If you wish to post a job, please visit https://careers.mpiweb.org/employer-offers.
Items posted on the Opportunity Board will be listed for a period of 60 days unless you indicate an earlier removal date.
To post an opportunity, you must log in to your account. (If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one.)
By posting a, you agree to abide by the rules set forth in the MPI Minnesota Chapter Posting Disclaimer.
MPI Minnesota Chapter Posting Disclaimer
When posting jobs to the MPI Minnesota Chapter Opportunity Board, you must abide by these rules:
- MPI Minnesota Chapter is not responsible for nor does it vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any job postings. MPI Minnesota Chapter is not responsible for the contents of any posting. The postings are the express views of the author of the message, not those of this Chapter or any entity associated with it. Any user who feels that a job posting is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we may do so within a reasonable timeframe.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Job Posting Service to post any material which is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of privacy, or otherwise violates any law.
- You agree not to post copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by MPI Minnesota Chapter.
- Although this Chapter may not review the jobs posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless MPI Minnesota Chapter, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- MPI Minnesota Chapter also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message you post.