THE BENEFITS OF PURCHASING A MEETING CARD
- $470 value for only $320!
Effective August 16, 2018 at 12:00am through August 15, 2019 at 11:59pm, Meeting Card benefits include:
- Automatic registration for:
- Seven (7) Monthly Meetings from the date of purchase: September 2018, October 2018, December 2018, January 2019, March 2019, April 2019; if applicable (based on purchase date) September 2019, October 2019, December 2019, January 2020, March 2020, April 2020, and May 2020 (normally $50 in advance)
- The Holiday Party and Silent Auction in November 2018 (normally $60 in advance)
- The Year End Celebration in June 2019 (normally $60 in advance)
- One easy payment; eliminates remembering to register and pay for these nine events
- No added expense for late or onsite registration
- Purchase at any time, Meeting Card is valid for one year (12 consecutive months) from the date purchased.
MEETING CARD POLICIES:
- Meeting Cards are a benefit only available to MPI Minnesota Chapter members. Not a member? Join MPI today!
- Meeting Cards do not include registration to iConnect (February 2019 and beyond), the Spring Social (May 2019) or the Fall Fundraising Event (August 2019 and beyond).
- The purchase of a Meeting Card is non-refundable.
- Refunds or credits are not given for missed meetings.
- A meeting card is still convenient and a cost savings even if you miss a couple of pre-paid meetings.
- Simply notify the Chapter office if you are unable to attend.
- Meeting Card holders unable to attend a meeting may not share or transfer their event registration(s) to a friend or co-worker (regardless of membership status).
- If a cardholder leaves surrent employment where their employer paid for the Meeting Card, the employer contact the Chapter office and request that the meeting card ownership be transferred to another employee, as long as the new employee is a MN Chapter member; the card cannot be transferred back to the original holder.
Please contact the office with questions.